Service of Process is when legal documents such as summons, complaints, and subpoenas are delivered to an individual or organization involved in a legal proceeding. The service or delivery of these legal papers must be served by a person who is not a party of the legal case. The cost depends on the type of service and location, difficulty of service and if there is additional work such as locating addresses, and surveillance.
Process Service Rates:
Fee in advance
- Pitt County Only Routine Service $85.00
- All other counties Routine Service $90.00
- Outer Banks, Buxton, Cape Hatteras $125.00 – $150.00
- NC prison and Military Facilities $125.00
- Rush Service/Same day service $100.00
- Additional Fees may apply for: Difficult Service, Surveillance and Skip Trace: $50.00 per hour.
The flat rates listed above are three to five attempts within 24/48 hours. Up to five attempts or until address is deemed Bad Address. We also can provide video with each service upon request. No mileage fees will be added. Robinson Process Service will file proof of service in a timely manner.
If you need to send documents to us by FEDEX, UPS or United States Post Office, Please contact our office for Physical address. 252-814-9444 or 252-364-2683.
Make a Payment
"*" indicates required fields